From now on, if you look at the sidebar of this site, you will also find Gwyneth’s Instagram updates, along with her Twitter: in this case, Gwyneth’s latest addition is a beautiful selfie she made @ Stand-Up 4 Cancer benefit event with her friend Jennifer Aniston.
Our girl Gwyneth accepted the Ice Bucket Challenge from Martha Stewart, in support of ALS. She challenged ex-husband Chris Martin and friends Cameron Diaz and Stella McCartney
(By the way, Chris Martina and Stella McCartney already accepted the challenge and made the Ice Bucket video together).
and after the Video Archive, I’m very happy to announce that the Icon Archive section of Gwyneth Paltrow Online has now just been launched too! Click here or the image below to visit.
You can also find the link in the Media page. Enjoy!
We’re only a few days out from the 2014 Oscars — hosted by the one and only Ellen DeGeneres — and we’re super excited for what’s arguably the biggest award show of the year. Is it just us, or do you totally get chills thinking of the words “red carpet?”
Lucky for us, Ellen understands our agonizing wait, and is willing to give us something in the meantime: A new segment of her show called “Reflecting on Oscar Reflections.” Past Oscar winners and current nominees are invited to share their favorite Oscar memories — and what they’re planning for this year’s awards.
And of course, when we think Hollywood A-Listers, we think Gwyneth Paltrow… and we love her more now that we see how willing she is to make fun of her snobby Oscar winner reputation.
“It’s nice to be recognized for your work with an Oscar, but I don’t let it define me,” Gwyneth said. “When I’m home with my kids, I’m still just Academy Award winner Gwyneth Paltrow.”
Check out the HD trailer for the upcoming Gwyneth’s movie Thanks For Sharing: it really seems to be fun!
It’s no wonder Max Factor chose the actress, mother, blogger, author and chef to front its seven faces of beauty campaign this year.
“Selected for her natural beauty, but also her chameleon style and ability to carry off diverse and arresting glamour statements, Gwyneth has been chosen as our canvas and creative inspiration,” say Max Factor.
For the brand’s ‘Glamour Statement Vision’, she returns with the ‘business woman look’ – you know, the one where we all work an immaculate red lip, perfect trench and poker straight blow-dry?
If you’re not sure how, follow these tips for “confident and fearless” make-up from Max Factor’s make up artist Mel Arter:
– Prepare your skin with your regular moisturiser, then apply Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation for a completely smooth and even base.
– Dust Max Factor Bronzing Powder in Golden across your cheekbones, and blend using a Max Factor powder brush in circular motions. The aim is to create a ‘just been on a weekend break’ glow.
– Dab Max Factor Masterpiece Colour Precision Eye Shadow in Pearl Beige across the eyelid and just underneath your lower lash line. Using your fingertip, blend gently outwards to create a ‘halo’ effect around the eye.
– Using a Max Factor eye shadow brush, apply Max Factor Earth Spirits Eye Shadow in Burnt Bark into the eyelid crease and ‘wing out’ towards the outer corner using small circular motions to bond the powder and cream eyeshadows.
– Add Max Factor Earth Spirits Eye Shadow in Inca Bronze towards inner corner, and blend using the same technique as with the Burnt Bark eye shadow.
– Then, as finishing touch, sweep Max Factor Earth Spirits Eyeshadow in Pale Pebble across outer brow bone, in between lid crease and brow end, to contrast against the darker shadows and to create a sculpted effect.
– Define and separate your lashes with volumising coats of Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara in Black.
– Using a Max Factor lip brush, precision-paint the outer contours of your lips with Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Ruby Tuesday, the most show-stopping of reds. Once you’ve created your outline, fill using plenty of product.
Gwyneth Paltrow, appearing on Ellen Friday, said she’s humiliated by the fallout of her fashion flub on the red carpet of the Iron Man 3 premiere in Hollywood this week, when the sheer side of her Antonio Berardi dress exposed her entire side.
“I kind of had a disaster,” the beauty said. “I was doing a show, and I changed there, and I couldn’t wear underwear — I don’t think I can tell this story on TV …
PHOTOS: Gwyneth Paltrow Dares To Bare At Iron Man 3 Premiere
“Let’s just say everyone went scrambling for a razor,” said the 40-year-old Country Strong star, who was named the World’s Most Beautiful Woman by People this week. “So I went from being the most beautiful to the most humiliated in one day.”
“I think there are questions here and the question to me is …” Ellen said, before Gwyneth chimed in, “Why is your a** hanging out?”
“Oy!” Ellen said. “I really have some questions now … it was just the side of your leg! What is going on?”
“I work a 70s vibe,” bragged Gwyneth, who has two kids, Apple and Moses, with her husband, Chris Martin. “You know what I mean?”
Iron Man 3 hits theaters Friday, May 3.
Source: Radar Online